Thanks to quite a few LM_NETters, I received several ideas on where to
secure large print books for my elementary student.

Follet K-8 catalog

Cornerstone (someone thought they may not do this anymore)
Pages, Inc.
801 94th Ave. N.
St. Petersburg, FL  33702      800-879-4459

Galaxy Children's Large Print Fiction
Chivers North America
Box 1450
Hampton, NH  03843-1450  800-621-0182
Note:  This is a British compnay, and most of the authors are British.
Books use British spelling.

Thorndike Press
P.O. Box 159
Thorndike, Maine  04986    800-223-6121

Gareth Stevens Inc.
1555 N. RiverCenter Dr., Ste 201
Milwaukee, WI  53212      800-433-0942

Library Reproduction Service
1977 S. Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA  90011-1096       800-255-5002
They have many titles and will also do custom orders.  The disadvantage
is they are Very expensive.  i.e. Goosebumps are approximately $72.00
each. They produce the large print textbooks for grades K-8 for Calif.

Seedlings Co.

Thanks again to everyone who wrote. If I receive more info, I'll post
another hit.

Donna Luther
Gardens elem.
Pasadena, TX