Yesterday I sent in my subscription to this listserv at a different
email account than the one I use to access at school.  From this account
I can access from a local number while at home so i don't have to pay
the long distance charges to the provider my school uses.    I received
confirmation back that I've been added, yet I've not received any mail.
I know there is mail because I checked using the long distance account.

Are we not allowed to have this listservs mail sent to two accounts.  I
just figured I would read the mail at whichever address I can to save
myself some time and expense.  Must I drop one account?

Deborah Bailey
fdbailey@essex1.com

LM_NET Archive Home