This is an e-mail I am sending to Follett.  If anyone else feels follett's
pricing policy is unfair maybe they will join me in e-mailing Follett.

>To: marketing@fsc.follett.com
>From: lm-net@interport.net (Maggie Dixon)
>Subject: Follett new windows - the cost!
>
>I am concerned about Follett's pricing of their new windows product.  When
we signed yearly support contracts we were promised upgrades.  Now when you
finally come out with a windows version, Follett is charging us $500 for the
upgrade.  At the end of 1997 when the full version of windows comes out it
will cost old customers with valid contracts $1000.  I think Follett better
rethink this policy or there will be a lot of unhappy librarians.

>Maggie Dixon
>Collegiate School Library
>370 West End Ave.
>New York, N.Y. 10024