Do any of you have an email for tech support from Newsbank? I emailed
costomer service but have not heard back. I have Newsbank Jr. and have
been informed that there is software that will make the CD's readable at
macintosh stations. I received the software, but cannot make it work. The
directions do not seem adequate. We have an expert computer technician who
works for us full time, and he also cannot make the macintosh software
work. Are any of you doing the above? I think Newsbank monitors our
listserve, so hope to also hear from them. I will let you know.
Almost groundhog day!!!!
         Barb Thrasher                            *
        Media Coordinator                        ***
     Goldendale, Washington                     *****
         509-773-5846                          *******
bthrashe@potlatch.esd112.wednet.edu           *********
                                                 **