For  many years the high school composition teacher and I have teamed up on
an on-line search unit using Dialog & primarily the magazine database.  We
introduced a formal search strategy worksheet & discussed Boolean terms.
Overall, we have felt it was a successful endeavor.  Now however we have
the internet.  My question is... Does anyone use Dialog anymore??  If you
have switched to the internet, do you have a search strategy sheet for the
students for pre-search planning?  Certainly, the internet has a high
interest for students.  I was just wondering if now should be the time I
make a switch.
Thank you for responding to this question.

Cheryl

**Cheryl Nielsen                           "Every child should be a whys guy!"
Valley Comm. School
23493 Canoe Rd.
Elgin, IA  52141
cnielsen@elgin.polaristel.net