To Chris Giunta et al.

We use The Reading and Computing Place, Inc.  1-800-888-0553 whenever
possible.  They have several catalogs, including an ESL one with many
sources in Spanish and in French for the Northern people.  They are a women
owned small/minority business.

Everything we buy must be evaluated.  We use the California Instructional
Materials Clearinghouse tic.stan-co.k12.ca.us for evaluations of CDs, laser
disks, and videos, but they ara about a year behind on CDs.  If we buy from
reviews, we have to have a teacher review the item before it is added to our
collection.

Does anyone have any other sources of evaluations of software?
George Pilling, Library Media Technology Teacher
Educational Resource Services
7000 Doe Ave.  Suite A
Visalia, CA  93291-9220

phone: (209)651-3077