I have what I am sure is the most unusual request yet for this listserv
(and there have been some that have been rather esoteric).  While I was
attending a funeral, my home was burglarized.  The two things that
were taken which I have had trouble getting a replacement cost for was a
1963 Fender Musicmaster guitar with hard case.  Does anyone know a source
for appraising something like this? It would be great to test the
capabilities of this heretofore incomparable group. I know this is
pushing the envelope. tia

D. J. Hunt
dhunt1@mail.orion.org
Greene Co. R-8 Schools