We found books which express the "sweet" in Valentine's Day and have a
sign which says "Sweet Reading"...we've also included in the display some
sundae dishes and coke glasses filled with candy, topped with white curly
ribboned "whipped cream", decorated with long red spoons or double red
straw, etc...  A few days before Valentines we will announce that everyone
returning books before February 14 will have their name entered in a
drawing for the "sundae" or "cokes".  We're hoping to get back some of our
overdues in a "sweet way."
Deborah Bailey                  dbailey@sinnfree.sinnfree.org
West Middle School
Rockford, IL 61103