Hi, everyone and thanks for all the suggestions:

I listed titles according to type (short/long/variant) followed by
general titles. It is by no means exhaustive, but it includes titles
supplied by LM Netters during the last week.

Short
a-Gingerbread Man by K.L. Schmidt
  Annie Bananie by L.Komaiko
  Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
  Make Way for Ducklings by McCloskey (ack)

e-Get Set to Wreck by Krupp
   Little Red Hen by Galdone
   Ten Little Teddies by L. Su

i-It Looked Like Spilt Milk by C.G. Shaw
  Fix-it by D.M. McPhail

o-Drummer Hoff by B. Emberly
  Goggles, by E.J. Keats

u-Ugh by A. Yorinks
   Umbrella by T. Yashima

All Short Vowels:
Thump, Thump, Rat-A-Tat-Tat by G. Baer
Good Night Owl by Hutchins

Long
a: Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain by V. Aardema
   More Spaghetti, I Say by R. G. Gelman
   The Cake that Mac Ate

e: Stand Back Said the Elephant, I'm Going to Sneeze by P. Thomas
    I Went Walking  by S. Williams

i: Ira Sleeps Over by B. Waber
    Why Can't I Fly? by R. G. Gelman

o: Roll Over: A Counting Song  by M. Peek
    Tingo Tango Mango Tree by M. Vaughan

u: Huge Harold by B. Peet
    Unicorn and the Moon by T. DePaola

Miscellaneous long/short: Sheep in a Ship, Shop, Jeep
                                                   War Between the Vowels and the
Consonants
                                                   Short and Long Vowels Play A Game

Variant Vowels:   Cow That Went Oink    by B. Most (oi, ow,oo)
                  Big Red Barn by M.W. Brown    (ar, or)

Also:
Sound Box Books by Child's World Publishers
Word Bird Books by Child's World Publishers
*Permabound has a list of p. 39 of their catalog with many of these and
other titles that reinforce consonants, digraphs, rhyming words.

Hope this helps someone besides me.
Erin McQuiston
erinm@Syra.Net
LMS Onondaga Nation School