Dear Group,
   Before anyone else feels the urge to tell my what a pitiful excuse of a
human being I am let me apoligize profusely for my tactless comments!  The
bag lady remark was totally out of line.  I know that we are all
professionals and we work hard to provide the best possible equipment for
our patrons. Judging from the email hitting my box I think some people are
perhaps more professional than others, but it has certainly been an
education.  It has been fascinating to say the least.  One thing is certain:
AV dealers and end users in schools need to find some way to work through
the problems which some of you so graphically described.
   In order to help them gain some understanding of the problems we are
encountering I have forwarded all of the email I received on the subject to
one of the members of the Board of Governors of ICIA (International
Communications Industry Association).  When the board meets this June at
INFOCOMM, it is my hope that this will generate much discussion and perhaps
a few solutions.
   Once again please accept my sincere apologies.  And for those of you who
still feel the need to "vent"; go ahead, I can take it!
Sincerely,
Pam DeVoe
Librarian
Arlington Heights High School