LM_NETters...

Thank you for your responses (over 30) regarding printing highlighted
messages from Pine.  Many people contacted me and offered sympathy, which
leads me to believe that it was a common problem.  The most common
solution in MAC (sorry I didn't specify in my initial posting) format
was: open a word processing document (ie: Word or Claris) and keep it
open before going into Pine, then simply copy and paste the desired
portion into the document.  This solution works great!

Happy in gloomy Ohio...
Dean Faught
Library Media Services
Akron Public Schools