We have just changed our network from Lantastic to Novell.  I can no
longer run Ebsco's Magazine Article Summaries on the CD tower on the
network. I am getting conflicting information as to what I need to do.
The computer person says we need a $700 software product.  I called
EBSCO's technical support today but could not get a clear answer on
whether or not I needed this product.  I know very little about Novell
but if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Jean Schmuker
Coopersville High School
Coopersville, Mi

LM_NET Archive Home