Linda, I thought you might be able to use this or pass it on.  Sandi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 19:52:40 -0800
From: Lou Brewer <brewer@SOUTHWIND.NET>
To: Multiple recipients of list LM_NET <LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Subject: HIT:  Little Red Riding Hood

I would like to say thanks to everyone who took time to answer my
request for different versions of the Little Red Riding Hood story.  I
received many, many replies, and, of course, some of them were
duplicates, but I really appreciate the comments some of you sent
along.

Here is HIT of the titles I received:  Some of these titles are part of
a collection, and I think some of them may be out of date.  I was able
to locate 9 of them in our public library, and our 3rd graders spent
last Friday having a Red Riding Hood celebration.  They could hardly
contain their excitement when they came to the library.  Again, thanks.

Little Red Riding Hood: A Newfangled Prairie Tale - Ernest
Little Red Riding Hood Rebus Book - Ann Morris
Lon Po Po: Chinese Red Riding Hood - Ed Young
Little Red Riding Hood - James Marshall
Little Red Riding Hood - J. Goodall
Ruby - Michael Emberley
Little Red Cap - Brothers Grimm
True History of Little Golden Hood - from Andrew Lang's Red Fairy Book
Red Riding Hood's Lamb - Charlotte Steiner
Little Red Riding Hood  - De Regniers
Little Red Riding Hood - Paul Galdone
The Gunniwolf - ?
The Chinese Red Riding Hood - I.C. Chang - usually found in a collection
Little Red Riding Hood - Perrault
Boudin-Boudine - Massignon
Little Red Riding Hood - Trina S. Hyman
Flossie and the Fox - Patricia McKissack
Red Riding Hood - Fred Crump - contains a black red riding hood
The Wolfees Tale & Little Red Riding Hood - Della Rowland
Look Out He's Behind You - Tony Bradman
Little Red Riding Hood - Margaret Hillert
Politically Correct Bedtime Stories - James Garner - (for adults & hs)

Web sites: http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~cdaae/fairy/
  ---and--- http://www-dept.usm.edu/~engdept/lrrh/lrrhome.htm - this is
LRRH Project home page

Videos:  Faerie Tale Theatre's Little Red Riding Hood - directed by
Shelley Duvall, starring Mary Steenburgen
        Cap'n O.g. Readmore meets Little Red Riding Hood
        Sign-me-a-story - two stories told in sign language - LRRH and
Goldilocks.

I have not been able to locate all of these, but I hope this list will
be of help to all of you.

Lou Brewer, LMS
Nickerson Elem. School
Nickerson, KS