I've checked the archives, but was unable to find an answer to my
question, so I hope that someone out there can help me!  I am looking
for information on the selection of family life materials for the school
library media center.  Are any of you held to stricter standards in
selecting in this area than in other areas of your collection?  I am
looking for districts which use "approved lists" and/or "family life
committees" or other "special means" for selecting family life materials
for the library media center. Please respond directly to me and I will
post a hit if there is interest.
Karen T. Goebel
kgoebel@pen.k12.va

LM_NET Archive Home