Sticky wicket here: we had job sharing secretaries step on each other's
passwords recently. the offended party demanded the offenders head...but
of course, we wouldn't give it since we hhavent really trained staff in
the use of email.  The question remains tho, what iare some apprpriate
ways of dealing with staff who use another staff members email password to
read and respond to mail sent to someone else?  does any one have
consequences for teaching staff in a similar situation?  we can't easily
take the offenders from the computers because computing has become the way
to go: what will a secretary type on, after all???

any ideas would be appreciated.  no, please don't ask me why the librarian
is supposed to solve this problem  <g>

roselle

American School for the Deaf
r_weiner@sacam.oren.ortn.edu