--- This message is being cross-posted - Please excuse duplications. ---

Hello,
  I am doing research on librarian burnout.  Much has already been written
on the cause of burnout, such as technostress or insufficient staff.  I am
interested in how management recognizes and/or deals with stress and
burnout.  Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions and
send your responses directly to me.  Thank you.

                                            Marguerite Cheman

                                            cheman@acsu.buffalo.edu

Questions:

Does your library management recognize librarian burnout?

What methods does your library management use to relieve librarian
burnout?

                                            Thanks again.

LM_NET Archive Home