Dear friends,
        A teacher at my school has a worksheet she photocopied from the
Dec./Jan. 1989-90 Intermediate issue of _Mailbox_ magazine.  She has lost
the answer.
        The worksheet is called "Who first saw the snow falling?"  The
bottom of the page says the key is on page 55.  The worksheet is page
18.  I'd appreciate it if someone could send me the answer.
        TIA,

                     Cheryl Skiles <cskiles@mail.win.org>
        John Weldon Elementary     A Year-Round Elementary School
            Francis Howell School District      St. Charles, MO
            http://www.fhsd.k12.mo.us/John_Weldon/default.html

LM_NET Archive Home