LM_NET: Library Media Networking

The play is MacBeth.  Having taught senior English, I have spoken the
name aloud *many* times.  Maybe that's what's wrong with my life.  :-)

Judy

Judy Cravens, LMS                                       judithe@tenet.edu
Jefferson Davis Elementary                              office 214-331-7809
1111 West Kiest Blvd.                                   fax    214-331-7798
Dallas, TX 75224                                        home   972-570-5078

> We want to know about a play by Shakespeare which supposedly is Scottish
> and you cannot say the title aloud or you will be cursed.

LM_NET Archive Home