One of our first grade teachers wants to find software that her kids can
use to design iron-ons for T-shirts.  She wants to be able to include both
graphics and text in the designs.  A friend told her about one program, but
it only runs on DOS -- and we are an all-Mac school.  Print Shop is too
difficult for her kids to use independently.  We have played around with
Creative Writer, but the graphics are quite limited.  Can any of you
recommend software that might be appropriate?  TIA!

Gail Faughn
Tallahassee, Florida
faughng@m10.astoria-park.leon.k12.fl.us

LM_NET Archive Home