A fourth grade teacher who loves to do research, wants to begin another
project on manners, etiquette, courtesy, etc.  I suggested researching
our customs of etiquette and how they evolved as well as customs from
other countries/cultures.  I am having problems finding this info on an
elementary level.  We would like the final project to be an enactment on
video of customs discovered.  Give the students an opportunity to dress
up and demonstrate what they learned.  Any suggestions?  What if no info
is available on this level?  Another route?  TIA.  Mary Bryan
mebryan@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home