Greetings All:  Looking ahead to various purchases for the next school year,
I am pondering the wisdom of cutting my magazine print subscriptions way
down in the junior high and relying primarily on on-line titles since the
media center will have T1 connectivity ( along with the computer lab and the
first classrooms).  Most magazine use is for reference, I must admit.  In
the elem. libraries, we will probably stay with the print format.  For those
facing similar decisions, I would like to read "how the wind blows."  Will
post a hit in the near future.
TIA
Susan Midelton
Chicagoland