On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Sharon Slaney wrote:

> My principal asked me to do some research on alternative scheduling for
> secondary schools.  He wants examples of alternative schedules as well as
> evaluations of how they are working.

Hello Group,

I responded to Sharon that we have been on an A/B schedule for 3 years.
WE are exploring going back to a "regular" schedule. Have any of you done
that? I told my committee that I would ask my wonderful internet friends.

You high school teacher/librarians who are on an 8 period daily schedule
-- how is it? Is it totally exhausting?  How do your students do on the 8
period day? (When we went to the A/B we were on a *7* period day.)

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home