I have teachers intested in any information you can give them regarding a
software program called Phonics & Reading from Frank Schaffer.  Is it
something the student can do without alot of direction and assistance from
the teacher?
They also would like info about Home Run by Educational Insights which is
a complete reading system for beginning and remedial readers.

Please reply directly to my email address as I have set nomail from
the list for the time being.  Thanks a bunch
Susan Beall
sbeall@esd171.wednet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home