Hello everyone,

        I have previously been a lurker in the background, but now I have
a question that I need to find an answer to.  I figured that this group
would be the best resource I could use.

        I need to get names of books (appropriate for third grade) that
are good examples of the following thinking skills:

        1. problem solving
        2. main idea
        3. summarizing
        4. fact/opinion

Please send your responses to krose@frugal.com.

TIA,

Kimberly

        Kimberly Rose
             <roseka@plu.edu>

        Falling in love is                      Smile, it's the second
            awfully simple.                       best thing you can do
        Falling out of love is                    with your lips!
            simply awful.