Hi,

Second grade and I are doing a Caldecott ubit.  If I had my way, we would look
 at this year's possibilities and see if we could come close to the real
thing.  _BUT_ I never have the latest books the year they come out, and I'm
woefully behind in my knowledge of what's been recently published.

Can someone help me out with at least a short list, even if they are just
_your_ choices?  Once I have some titles, I can search other local
libraries for some of the books.

I spent some time looking at ALA's Web page on a really slow machine
tonight, and all I found was that the Caldecott/Newbery news conference
is scheduled for 9AM February 17.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Kathy Hintz                     Hintz@vaxa.sunycgcc.edu
Librarian, Etc.