Darlene,

If you will go into Encarta and actually enter into a screen to find a
search, there is a small "i" in the top right hand corner, click on it
and bring it done.  From there go to settings and at the bottom of the
screen there is a row of colors to choose from.  My setting is on the
color red to get the words to print.  I had the same problems and just
played until I found the solution.  If I remember correctly it was the
color blue which would not print on the colored words.  Check this out
and see if it takes care of your problem.

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Darlene DeHudy wrote:

> Does anyone know how to set Encarta to print all words when you don't
> have a color printer?  Sometimes it does not print the colored words
> which are all the most important ones.  TIA  Darlene DeHudy Muskegon High
> School ddehudy@remc4.k12.mi.us

LM_NET Archive Home