Will there be any LM_Netters at the AASME meeting in Little Rock, July
24-25?  I'm on a panel discussion on the 25th, and that's the only day I'll
be there.  I would love to meet some of you guys if you're there.  I don't
know the details of time and place, but the panel I'm on is called "What
Works in the LMC".  Hope to meet some of you there!  I attended a conference
in Conway, AR, Saturday and met a couple of LM_Netters there!  It's so fun
to put names with faces at last.

Suby Weston Wallace
Nettleton Intermediate Center  (grades 5-6)
3801 Vera
Jonesboro, AR   72401   swallace@nic.crsc.k12.ar.us
870-932-5650     fax 870-930-3930

LM_NET Archive Home