I was an elementary teacher for many years.  I was not rehired at the
last elementary school, but a neighboring high school wanted "a warm body
to take care of the library."  That was nine years ago!  I started in
September, and in January I began working on a Master's in library
science, which I completed in 1994.  As you might suspect, the current
school does not greatly value librarians (I am in charge of all of the
study halls, with library work taking second place), so I am looking for
a full-time librarian position.

Since I'm posting a somewhat negative statement about my current school,
I'm not including my school name, which I normally do.  Hope this does
not offend anyone.

73s.

David Lininger   KB0ZKE

LM_NET Archive Home