LM_NET

I started out in the Physical Education field.  Worked two years and was
RIFFED.  (OOOh fun!)  Then to make the bills pay, I applied for a job as
a classified employee.  I worked in the middle school/high school
library part time.  Applied for jobs as librarian at the urging of my
librarian and was hired.  I worked in a little district as librarian and
received my certification.  After three years there I was RIFFED (last
time)  Then 10 years somewhere else.  I was it for a district, two
libraries, no help and non-automated.  Now I'm in my dream job, working
five minutes from home and loving every minute of it.

R. Jean Gustafson
Librarian Extraordinaire
Lince Elementary
Selah, WA 98942