I taught Special Education for 13 years and the situation at my job
changed drastically.  Since I was always interested in libraries I
resigned and went back to school full time.  Now I am working in a new
school district for 8 years and I love it!  By the way, the Special Ed
background is very usefuly when dealing with the wide variety of patrons.

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street         voice (973) 383-7440x228
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860               FAX (973) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home