What an intersitng thread!?  Librainaship is my 4th or 5th career and I
came to itby accident after divorce.  Whosays nothing good comes from
divorce?  Ispent 2 years int he military, many years inbusiness as a
treasurer in a copration, bookkkeeper, etc., began teaching in aprivate
school after divorce as a gym teacher and librarian, went to grad school
for an MLS and worked 4 years in a great elementary school .  NOw I am a
School  brary System director formy county.  Ain't life wonderful!  We all
take different roads to get tothe sameplace and the stops along the way
make the journey interesting and fruitful.

Barbara Wall, School Library System Director, Oswego County BOCEs, Mexico,
NY  bawall@northnet.org

LM_NET Archive Home