I am taking a college course that requires me to do an on-line interview
regarding automation systems. I would like to interview someone with experience
working with Alexandria or Winnebago. There would probably be about 15
questions, and I'd need to do the interview ASAP.
Would anyone be willing to participate? Please e-mail me directly.

Jodi Lynn Christiansen

Current Graduate Student at University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa, in
School Library Media Studies.
Soon to Be Librarian at Emmetsburg Elementary and Middle School, Emmetsburg,
Iowa.
CHRISTJ2805@uni.edu

LM_NET Archive Home