I only caught the response to the original request for this book title,
so I'm not sure exactly what the first person needed to know, but this is
my FAVORITE book, and I have some information to share with anyone
interested:

"Hope for the Flowers: A Tale - partly about life, partly about
revolution, and lots about hope for adults and others (including
caterpillars who can read)"
Words and pictures by Trina Paulus.
Copyright 1972
Published by Paulist Press, Paramus, NJ
LCCN 74-179985
ISBN 0-8091-1754-1

"A different sort of book for EVERYONE except those who have given up
COMPLETELY (and even they might secretly enjoy it)".

NOW - if you are still interested, I will say that I have always had to
order this book (I give it away as a gift quite often!)  Recently,
however, I found a brochure to order something like 12 for the price of
10 or something like that.

If anyone is interested in this information, feel free to contact me
directly.  It is in the office, but I will get it for you promptly!

Carolyn Blatchley
University of Pittsburgh
School of Information Sciences
sierra@sis.pitt.edu