Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 15:18:54 -0400
From: Kirsten Konikoff <KKonikoff@AOL.COM>
d in knowing the opinions of my
colleagues.  It seems to me that school sports teams, music (band), drama,
among other departments, have parent/community booster clubs.  I was
wondering if anyone has tried to develop a Library Booster Club.  I would
appreciate any feedback you can offer on this topic.

Thanks

Sandra Jarvis, Graduate Student
Central MO State University
skj03950@cmsu2.cmsu.edu
Sandra K. Jarvis
skj03950@cmsu2.cmsu.edu
Have a groovy day.
Subject: GEN:  job sharing and Accelerated Reader

I have two questions. The first is that I will be sharing a library positon
in the fall. i will work MWF and the other librarian will work T W Th. On
Wednesdays I will be  the technology person implementing and troubleshooting
and it will be the day that the two of us can plan together.  Is anyone else
doing this? Does anyone have ideas for organizing, etc.

The other question is that part of my duties will be to take over the
Accelerated Reader program. I would appreciate any ideas for a K-5 school for
motivating the students to participate (contests, etc).

TIA
Kirsten Konikoff, MLIS
KKonikoff@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home