I'm trying again.  Hopefully this will work.

I made a mistake when I posted asking for Illinois users of Electric
Library.  What I meant to say was our programming committee is looking for
school librarians using Electronic Bookshelf.  My mistake and I apologize,
especially since I kind of slammed EL saying that they had failed to get
back to the person trying to locate users.

Please respond to me directly.
Elizabeth Letterly, District Librarian
eletterl@abelink.com            eletterl@roe51.k12.il.us
Williamsville CUSD #15, Williamsville, IL  USA  62693

Life itself is the proper binge. -- Julia Child

LM_NET Archive Home