Hi,
I would like to mention that I maintain a directory of school library web
pages at http://www.voicenet.com/~bertland/libs.html. There are now listed
here school library pages from 49 states and 18 countries. There are also
listings of school district and state pages relating to school library
services. Please drop by and take a look. If you are thinking about writing
a web page, this is a great place to look around for ideas. If you have a
school library web page which has not been listed yet, there is a mailto
form on these web pages or you can write to me at bertland@voicenet.com or
at lbertlan@phila.12.pa.us.

I also have a page at my library web site on writing web pages. The address
is http://www.voicenet.com/~bertland/compf/write.html. You will find here
links to web sites with general information on page writing, links to
graphics sites, and links to great big sites with lots of links to page
writing resources.

Linda Bertland
Librarian
Stetson Middle School