Dear LM_NET members,
        This will be my 2nd year at a small consolidated school in Missouri.
This summer I have been taking classes towards my masters.  In one of my
classes, we were discussing ideas on how to get students into the library. I
felt some of the items will be very useful for this coming school year.
        In my situation, I have a fixed schedule with the elementary and
have no problems getting them into the library.  As far as my 7-12 students,
the English and History teachers were the only two that were consistent in
getting the students into the library.  Therefore, I am asking for your
help.  I would like some ideas you feel have been successful for your
program on how you promoted your library.  TIA
Cinda Swickhamer
lgs60400@cmsu2.cmsu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home