Last year at this time I posted a request for ideas using PowerPoint for
classroom teachers.  This was for a workshop that I was scheduled to help teach
the first week of vacation.  Your responses were very helpful and led to a
wonderful workshop plus some great learning on my part.

Now, I am again scheduled to teach at a weeklong workshop for classroom
teachers.  Our title is "Computers in the Classroom" and one area wer are to
cover will be spread sheets specifically using Cruncher for Elementary and
Excel for Secondary.

SOOOO  I am again requesting ideas and ways in which classroom teachers can use
these programs or other spreadsheet programs in classromm projects or
instruction.

I will post a hit.

TIA

Deborah Stafford
Gen H.H. Arnold HS
Department of Defense Dependents Schools
Wiesbaden Germany
stafford@email.wiesbaden.army.mil
or  deborah_stafford@ccmail.odedodea.edu

LM_NET Archive Home