Hello everyone, my name is Carol Franck and I am a library student pursuing
my MLIS at San Jose State University.  I live in a small town and have been
asked to do research on joint use libraries becuase my small town's High
school is seriously considering trying this to get better service and
access to our town. My professor has okay'd my research as a special
studies project, as part of my course studies.
What I am looking for is information on any collabortive efforts between
school and public libraries in other communities...about budgeting,
personnel, collections, and physical facilites, problems encountered and
solutions found.
        If anyone has experience with this, could you e-mail privately and
I will post a summary of what was found.... Thank You in advance.  One
reason I am doing this is because I am studying to be a children's
librarian....

Carol Franck
Graduate student, studying for MLIS at SJSU
francks@sonic.net

LM_NET Archive Home