Here's some that have been recommended to me that I've enjoyed:

Education World's Award Page:   http://www.education-world.com/awards/
        Excellent reviews.  20 awards per month.  Good source of the best new Web
pages.

Kid's Web:      http://www.primenet.com/~sburr/index.html
        Provides links to many other excellent educational sites. A good kid net
starting point.

Global School Net:      http://www.gsn.org/
        Interactive projects to advance learning

ERIC Clearinghouse:     http://ericir.sunsite.syr.edu/
        Ask ERIC's research on education as well as lesson plans.

Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators:    http://www.capecod.net/Wixon/Wixon.htm
        Great source for lesson plans and other information for teachers.

Dinosauria On-Line:     http://www.dinosauria.com/
        Everything you or your students want to know about dinosaurs.

Nine Planets:   http://seds.lpl.arizona.edu/nineplanets/nineplanets
        Science and Astonomy from the University of Arizona. Great source of
graphics.

Starchild:      http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/
        An excellent astronomy site for primary grade students.

Math/Geometry Forum:    http://forum.swarthmore.edu
        Interactive problem solving including Ask Dr. Math.

The White House:        http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/welcome.html
        A visit to the white house and information.

The WebLouvre:  http://www.emf.net/louvre/
        A great experience visiting the artwork and Paris.

Create Your Own Newspaper:  http://crayon.net
        Create your own newspaper.

Sherida Steffen
Mabel Hoggard Math & Science Magnet School
Las Vegas, NV     89106
Sherida_C._Steffen@aspen.interact.k12.nv.us

LM_NET Archive Home