Colleagues,

This is probably one of your busiest times of year, but if anyone has a
moment and has had experience with any of the Windows protectors I would
be most grateful for their advice.

Our Tech people are looking at WinU and Fortres 101 as ways of stopping
students getting beyond the desktop into all the important bits. We have
200 computers on a Novell network (including our 12 in the library). Has
anyone used either WInu or Fortres, or any other software which they can
recommend?

We have just gone over to Windows from OS2, so all this is new to us.

Many thanks in advance

Yvonne Davidson
Librarian
New International School of Thailand