<< Kathleen Finnerty wrote:

 > Thanks to the many, many members who responded to my posting - within 24
 > hours, no less!!  I've pretty much gotten the same answer from everyone,
so
 > no one else needs to reply.  I am constantly amazed at how helpful this
 > listserv is!!
 >
 > Thanks again,
 >
 > Kathleen Finnerty
 > MLS-School Media
 > University at Albany graduate - May 1997
 > Kathsaturn@aol.com

 So what was the answer.  Those of us who did not answer are wondering.
 Please include that when you thank everyone.

Sorry about that - I had no requests for a HIT to be posted.  (0.2) means
1/5th of a week, or 1 day, (.08) means 4 days, etc., etc.  I have been warned
that these are usually not tenure track positions, even if you're at a (.08)
position for 10+ years and that benefits vary from district to district.
 Since these are varying levels of part-time positions, most districts may
allow you to get benefits, but you need to pay for them (the less you work,
the more you pay).  And, I was correct when I said I thought that (2.0) meant
2 positions available!

Kathleen Finnerty
MLS-School Media
University at Albany graduate - May 1997
Kathsaturn@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home