Hi Lois,
How's it going?

I just read my e-mail, haven't had a chance to really look at it for quite a
while.  Gord had said that you were sending a message regarding book
suggestions for Madeleine.  I did find a message from you dated May 27,
Subject - Personal -but strangely enough, all it was was an address - no
body.  Were you trying to send an attachment?  If so, it didn't manage to
get here.  Want to try again?

We are looking forward to seeing you here on the 26th.  Let's hope the
weather holds.  It's been just great the past week. I can't remember a year
that has gone by so fast!  There's too much to do for it to be over already.
Just another few weeks and it's all over. Oh, well, what can you do?

See you soon,
Vera

LM_NET Archive Home