As part of a class that I am taking, I am working on a project to create a
list of recomended books for a school library to help children and parents
understand about disablilities of their own or other children.  I would
love suggestions from any of you out there who have worked on this.

We are a K-8 school with the whole range of disabilites including hearing,
CP, wheelchair bound, limited vision, behavior and learning. There have to
be books and lists out there that are recommended.  I am working with my
Special Ed teachers and they are excited that someone is showing an
interest in their student needs.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Karen White, Librarian
kwhite42@maine.maine.edu