--Boundary (ID Uf2QMZexzdyAQXccl3xI3Q)

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 18:54:34 EST
From: "Todd B. Wertenberger (352)793-3131" <WERTENT@a1.firn.edu>
Subject: Target: Integrating Net into class (Sites)
To: listserv <listserv@listserv.syr.edu>
A1-type: MAIL

Hi fellow LM_NETters!

I am constructing a webpage that will teach teachers how to use bookmarks,
browsers,search engines, etc., and also give them instruction how to
integrate the internet into the classroom.  Does anyone know of any sites
that I can include on my webpage as a tutorial or some other way to help
teachers actively learn the proper ways to use the internet in their
classrooms?

I would appreciate any help.  Thank you.

todd Wertenberger Teacher/ Ed. Media student
South Sumter High School
706 N Main St
Bushnell, Fl 33513

email  WERTENT@mail.firn.edu

--Boundary (ID Uf2QMZexzdyAQXccl3xI3Q)--

LM_NET Archive Home