Dear Netters,
     Thanks so much to everyone who wrote with information
about _Luck in the Shadows_ by Lynn Flewelling.  Helpful
librarians pointed me to http://www.amazon.com and to
the author's web page, where I found enough information
to help the English teacher give an informed grade.
Although it was not the best choice for the exam
essay, at least we verified that the book exists and
he does give accurate information about the plot.
This student also overslept this morning and missed
the listening passage portion of the Regents, so she
had to bring him in the library to read that section
to him privately.  He needed every point she/we/you
could rustle up!
     Thanks again; the value of this list NEVER ceases
to amaze me!

                     ||        Bonnie | Fulmer       ||
                     ||   Spackenkill | High School  ||
                     ||    112 Spack- | enkill Road  ||