Great news!  There are no conflicts with the LM_NET and AASL breakfasts!

To make it as easy as possible for those at ALA in San Francisco to meet
and attend various events we have joined forces with AASL for Saturday
morning breakfasts!

We will have an "Early Bird LM_NET & BIG 6 Breakfast" sponsored by
Linworth Publishing at the Sheraton Palace Hotel 2 Mongtomery St. on June
28th at 7:00 am. We'll have coffee, orange juice, bagels & cream cheese, and
whole fruit.  This will last until 8:00am.

Then....the AASL breakfast will start - sponsored by Winnebago.  Still more
food and festivities--in the same room - Sheraton Palace Hotel.

And then the PRESIDENT'S PROGRAM!!!  Guaranteed to be THE event of the
conference.

See you there!

Mike

p.s. - special secret guest rumored to be driving down to attend...from
Chico, CA.  So, be there or be square.
          |       Mike Eisenberg   <mike@ericir.syr.edu>             |
          |      Professor, School of Information Studies            |
          | Director, ERIC Clearinghouse on Information & Technology |
          |         4-216 Center for Science and Technology          |
          |      Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244-4100        |
          |        Phone: 315/443-4549   Fax: 315/443-5448           |

LM_NET Archive Home