From: awilliam@pen.k12.va.us (Allison S. Williams)
Subject: Re: TECH: Netscape Mail
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:22:56 GMT

I seem to have had the opposite experience from others. I
started out using Eudora for mail--a good basic program--but
have found Netscape mail much more convenient. I only have to
open one program and all URLs are hot, i.e. click on a web
address in the body of a letter and it will take you directly
to the site. I also like it for its ability to receive graphics
files which open when you read the letter. I have not had any
problem with limitation on file size. I am using Netscape Gold
3.01 on a Mac clone. i do think it has high memory
requirments--20 MB is the preferred size.

---
                        Allison Williams
                        awilliam@pen.k12.va.us
                        Collegiate School