Thank you for all your helpful suggestions.  I called tech support for
Follett.  The only way I can batch delete is if I have a PHD (portable
handheld device).  I don't.  So I have to delete each one in a five-step
procedure.  I've trained a fourth grader and she's working on it.  I
strongly suggested that Follett hire an experienced school librarian, or
better yet, get one on sabatical, a new one each year, so as to get people
with recent field experience to advise them.

--
Johanna Halbeisen
Woodland Elementary School(K-4)

LM_NET Archive Home