In cooperation with the 9th grade social science teachers, we are planning
a two day session to introduce library skills via a geography unit. Any
suggestions as to actual lesson plans - especially "hands-on" activities
for 30 students at once repeated six times per day!  In our library we have
8 computer stations that have Grolier encyclopedia, Internet, Wilson
magazine index, and Follet catalog. We have SIRS in print, as well as a
comprehensive pamphlet/clipping file. TIA!!!!

Nina Stull, Librarian
Newark Memorial High School Library
39375 Cedar Blvd.
Newark, California 94560